Friday, March 1, 2024

Happy March 1st, 2024

The year is marching right along......and so quickly it passes.  We have lots of projects going on and I have shared some of those photos with you.

The pray/ meditation bamboo areas are coming along nicely. 

 The foundations have been completed.

 
Another huge project is the new dorm area. First the windows had to be removed and it was not an easy process. 
 
 
Once the windows were taken out, they were sealed with concrete.
 
We are also doing work on the water system and improving that.
 
On Sunday, I will head to Chichicastenango to work in a medical mobile and dental clinic.  I will be taking two dental assistants with me.  Also coming from the capital, will be Naby and Karla, two dentists from Ezell. I really look forward to the week and hopefully, will have some photos to share.
 
 



No comments: