Wednesday, February 21, 2024

What is Guatemalan Known For??

If I were to ask you what you think of when you think of Guatemala, I would hope that most people would be thinking and planning for their next trip with Health Talents!! If you are one of those people, please let me know and I will be glad to answer questions that you may have and be thrilled to help you with those plans.

Another common thought that accompanies Guatemala is coffee!  Yes, it is a popular export here and we offer the opportunity to buy whole bean and ground before you return to the states.

Obdulio was also thinking of coffee when he made his last creation. He sent me a photo of this, the evening that he finished it.

 
When it was finished, I found it's home near the dental area.
 
Tomorrow, we will have a busy day!  Tomorrow we have a nursing meeting with Marissa and then the diabetic club meets, followed by clinic.

Stay tuned.......and remember you are welcome to come and enjoy some coffee with us!
 


2 comments:

Mom said...

I love this post!!!! You and the workers are soooo clever !!!!!! Here's a little coffee pot, short and stout, tip me over and pour me out!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Now THAT is a big cup of coffee!! Is there enough cream for that?