Monday, February 19, 2024

Ezell is for Clinic, Surgery, and Physical/ Emotional Therapy!

Today, I spent the majority of my time with Kemmel, Milton, Obdulio and Cristofer reviewing the goals of the ABC Program and the responsibilities of all those involved. For those who have spent time with me, you know that I love the program because that is what the foundation is......responsibility. We do not want to develop dependency, at any level.

Milton has just started working with the program so this was a good time to review.

When we finished for the day, Lisa and I walked around the clinic a few times. We met Manuela, one of our dentist. She had brought her children back to play with Javier!

 
If you have been to Ezell, you probably have met Manuela and she is a great addition here.  Her husband, Kevin, preaches from time-to-time at the Montellano congregation.

Her son is Pablo and he is 4 years old.  Katy is her daughter and she is 1 year old.

 
Some projects are coming along......and as I mentioned the other day, do not blink or your miss something!
 
More to follow, in the days to come.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the caterpillar!!!!