Saturday, April 22, 2023

Clinic Finished---Mom and Sally Returning to the States

Well, we finished with the busy clinic week and have two weeks to prep before the May GYN and General team arrives.

When looking over the staffing for the May clinic, we realized we were short a couple of nurses.  I asked Jodi if there was any chance that she may be able to stay for two weeks and help us in May.  I kind of held my breath, as I told her to take her time and think about it.

She called her family and they were able to do the things that needed to be done so Jodi could stay.  Thank you Jodi and many thanks to your family for helping with this process.

We all traveled to Antigua to have dinner with the group before they left.  Mom and Sally will return on tomorrow, Sunday.

Sally and I goofing around to prevent mom from being in the photo.

Awwwww, Mom........so sorry.....

 
Jodi with with us to the capital and we all spent the night in The Barcelo.
 
Saturday evening, Kattie arrived and she will be with us for a week.  She will be doing the clinics of Dra. Nidian Patricia, who has had to cut back her hours.
 
I will miss mom and Sally, when they fly back tomorrow. It has been great having them here and I look forward to their next visit.

No comments: