Thursday, October 26, 2017

Clinic in La Iglesia de Cristo in Chichicastenango

We had a great clinic on Thursday in Chichi in La Iglesia de Cristo.  Had a lot of diabetics who needed some extra education so hopefully, next clinic they will be better controlled.

This young man will be having eye surgery in Montellano in November.  He lives in Panajachel and Hector has brought him to see us a few times.

I have a new ABC Daughter.................please do not tell my current ABC Children because I do not want to cause any jealousy. This is Ana Roxanna and she is Manuel's daughter.  Today, is her birthday so she stopped to see us and we ran down the street for some ice cream.  Not the most exciting birthday but the best I could do on short notice :)

 Ana's mom, Juana, also jokes about us sharing her daughter :)

Tomorrow, we will head to Mactzul I and hope to have a mountain of patients.  We will see...........

2 comments:

Mom said...

This is wonderful!!!!! I LOVE my grandchildren!!!!!

Gwendolyn Schnell said...

How sweet.
You have such a huge heart, Sheri!