Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Clinic in Chutzurob

I am really behind..........so many good things have happened and I just have not been able to get it blogged.  Anyway, today, we had clinic today in Chutzurob.  It is one of my favorite clinics.  They are expanding and it is probably the quickest church that I have seen go up!

During clinic, I had these pigs helping me all day.  I could hear them and I thought they were going to come through the wall.

Dental had a good day.

My day was frustrating.  Sometimes, I think it is just my poor Spanish but when other people try to help, we remain stuck.  People go home and decide to change the amount of medicine they should take and can not tell you why.  One lady today, should have gone for an important biopsy two months ago.  I gave her two options and the papers and she did not do them :( :( :(   So, we have lost two months and now she is having more symptoms.  I can not wind the clock back.

I made a hospital visit after clinic and then went to the office to see Mauri.

Tomorrow, we will have clinic in Chuguexa and it should be a busting clinic.

1 comment:

Mom said...

It's most likely like that here in the states. People just don't do what the Dr. tells them to!!!! The poor piggies!!!!!! :)