Thursday, December 5, 2013

Drive Back to Quiche

Then I left this morning, I had mixed emotions.  Everyone has been so welcoming and appreciative. It has been a great three days of clinic. It is hard to imagine living here and this being all that you know in life. 

We stopped in La Parroqia for breakfast. Our usual restaurant was not serving breakfast so Sally found another spot .  We had fried eggs, black beans, a piece of fried chicken, coffee and tortillas.  It was very good. 

I learned about the movie Nemo.  So, that is now on my list of things to do.

We laughed and sang as we drove along.  We stopped and bought COLD drinks and they were great!

When we returned to Quiche, Erv offered to drive Deysi and I home.

When I arrived, Nikki welcomed me.  Tomasita has him decorated for Christmas!


Thank you, Sally for inviting me to Zona Reyna again.  I enjoyed it as much, maybe even more than I did two years ago.  I hope I will be able to return again.  Thank you for all of the extra things you did to make us more comfortable.

The time passed quickly and now it is time to rest a little before next week.  It will be a busting week and then, I am North Carolina bound!!


2 comments:

Mom said...

I am so thankful that you had a good trip and a safe return! Lulu and Erv are so good to you and that is wonderful !!!! Just 7 days to go!!!!!

In the Highlands said...

We love Sheri, we could not have made this trip without her!