Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Clinic in Chutzurob

Today, Juan, Gaspar and I went to Chutzurob. We had a good clinic with 17 patients. Most of the patients had problems with colds and upper respiratory problems.

This little guys was the excitement of the clinic today. When I pulled out the camera, he got real serious on us.

Sebastian tried to get him loosen up again but it didn't work.

Please remember Sebastian in your prayers. His son was in an auto accident in Guatemala City and has some broken bones. Sebastian would appreciate your prayers.

This young lady always comes and talks as I start to pack up. I take her photos and she enjoys them. She always laughs and then wants another one taken.

We will be back in Chutzurob on January 10th. That sounds like a long way away but I know the time will pass quickly.

No comments: