Sunday, August 14, 2011

Home in North Carolina..............

The flight home was as exciting one yesterday.

We left the hotel very, very early. Rick made sure that we were ready to load and go. It was more than nice of him to do this since their flight left much later in the morning. When we arrived, we hit the coffee area. We were still paying when they started to load the plane.

The flight to Houston was fine........unremarkable. Now, the flight to NC was a little exciting. The pilot had warned us, "There is bad weather in Charlotte but we are going anyway."

The landing in Charlotte could have been worse, obviously since I am writing this but could have been much, smoother............... :) I am not complaining. If I were the pilot, I would have said the same thing. I wanted to get to NC.......

Mom and dad met me at the airport............yes, with a Diet Dr. Pepper! Thank you!

It is a great beginning for a great three weeks!

No comments: