Monday, June 10, 2019

Proverbs Finished!!

Today, I finished the Proverb class in Chuchipaca with the ladies.  It was a good day.

I started having coffee with Jule and then met one of my ABC Children, Roxana and her mom in Chichi.  She is the daughter of Manuel and Juana and it is fun when we tease about sharing Roxana.

Below are some of the photos that I have used for my my classes the last twelve years that I have been in Guatemala.  All three of them came up today so it was a good way to end this phase.

I like to use this photo when I talk about wisdom in James.  I also used it for the Proverbs class on wisdom.  I encourage the ladies to ask God for wisdom.  Our relationship with God, in many ways is like our physical relationship with our parents.  Parents like to give their children things that are good for them, especially when children ask.

I use this photo a lot when we talk about being content, friendships and having joy.  Everyone should have a mentor and someone that encourages them. This photo just makes me smile!

Proverbs 31:28-----Her children arise and call her blessed.  Something that all mothers dream of---love and respect from their children. 

I closed the class by asking the ladies to continue in their studies. Before two years ago, the ladies in Chuchipaca did not meet on a regular basis. Now they have a service every Monday afternoon. How encouraging is this!

I was excited today when Kemmel and Lisa asked me to do the Ladies Seminar this fall in Paxot II and Montellano. It will be here before we know it and I am looking forward to it.