Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Cook out at Lisa and Kemmel's house

This afternoon, Kemmel and Lisa were hosts to a cookout at their home. It was great to see them and spend some time with them. The grilling burgers smelled soooooooo good and I am sure the neighbors wished they were invited. Lisa and I cut up fresh pineapple and every slice was eaten!

Kemmel hung up the hammocks for us and people took turns in them...........the students rolled out of them after the large meal :)

But was there room for coffee and one more cookie???

Waiting their turn in the hammocks.

Maury, Martina, Manuel and Juan were just as comfortable on the ground.

When it came time to pack up, my camera stopped working. I walked up to Chichi and got leads on different places that might be able to fix it but none worked out. There might be a place in Santa Cruz so let's keep our fingers crossed. If I can not get it repaired, the blog will look very boring until I can work something out.

Tomorrow, we have different clinics. Please pray for our safe travels and that we will be able to help the patients both physically and spiritually.

No comments: