Thursday, August 16, 2007

Dinner with friends.......




We planned on a dinner at a restaurant in Winston Salem for everyone to enjoy each others company. It was a wonderful dinner with 38 people attending.

The first photo is of me and my parents before the dinner.

The second photo is of my nursing friends who all at one time worked in ICU together at Forsyth Medical Center. In the last few years many have transferred to different roles or different organizations. Lynzi started her first day of school today. I hope that it was a good day for you :)

The other two photos are of people from the South Fork Church of Christ, my sponsoring congregation. I am looking forward to Charlie returning to Guatemala with me and then preparing a team to visit in October.

It was great to see everyone again I am hoping that we can do this again in December.

No comments: