Saturday, January 28, 2023

Metting Lisa' s Parents in San Pedro

I have been looking forward to the weekend and it was wonderful!  After a busy week, it was good to be able to escape to San Pedro on Lake Atitlan.  I stayed in my usual place, Mikaso.  I highly recommend this hotel. 

I met Kemmel, Lisa and Lisa's parents for lunch.  I have never had the opportunity to meet Martin and Mary Louise so it was a special day!

Mary Louise and Martin live in Texas and it was good to have lunch with them.  This place usually has a buffet but today, they did not.  We enjoyed a variety of different food, including ribs, fish & chips and a rueben sandwich.  Mary Louise had potato salad, which I will return one day to try. As you can see, they did have Diet Coke!
 
The temperature is different in San Pedro than in Montellano. It actually was a little chilly, while we were sitting in the shade.

When we finished lunch, they headed across the lake to Panajachel for the night.

I walked up to the center of San Pedro and started a good book.
 
It was a great weekend and I hope that Lisa's parents will return again!

No comments: