Thursday, March 7, 2019

Changing Gears.....NC to Guatemala

Well, it is time to return to Guatemala after being in the states a few weeks.  My time here has been good and I have been able to visit a few places.

I spent time with South Fork Church of Christ and the Morganton Church of Christ.  I was also able to visit with the Marion congregation and the Pine Vally congregation in Wilmington.  Phil is now preaching there and they were very welcoming to my mom and me.  It was my first time in Wilmington and I would like to return.

Mom and I ate at Cracker Barrel both mornings and had delicious pancakes.  I love this photo of my mom!

Dad spoke at the South Fork gathering on Sunday afternoon. There was a good number of people present and I always enjoy my day with them.  They are planning on visiting us in August and I look forward to that! This is a distant shot but this is dad, speaking about the ABC Program and how beneficial it is for the children in Guatemala.

Jody from Texas surprised me by being there.  I think that she and my mom planned it and kept me in the dark.
I am disappointed that I do not have more photos. I did not take my camera due to weight and luggage. I will have to do better next time.

Mom, Dad and I out for dinner one night with some friends from Morganton.

Ok, it is back to Guatemala!!  The Harding University P.A. Program will be with us for a week and that will be good.  They are always prepared and do well.

I will keep you posted!




No comments: