Sunday, February 24, 2019

Day in Winston with South Fork Church of Christ

Today was our luncheon after the morning worship. It is a day during the year that I look forward to. I enjoy sharing what has happened in Guatemala with the members of the congregation that have supported me for twelve years. What a blessing they are to me.

I did not get many photos.  My dad spoke about the ABC program. It is a program that my mom,dad and friends are both very supportive of.

This is my dad as he was speaking.

Noe is the young man that my parents sponsor.  He is the 4th person to the right, next to the young lady.  They have sponsored him for about eleven years. He is doing well in school and is very healthy.

It was good to see people who have visited and have worked in Guatemala with me. I look forward to a very exciting year full of activities. My mom, Sally, Jodi and Carol will visit in April.  South Fork will be down in August and that will be a great week.  Wayne, who is a friend of my family will be the chaplain in September. I think it will be a great year so please check the blog on a weekly basis.

This is only the other photo that I have from the day........mom, Jodi and me.

 I will head back to Guatemala on March 6th and prepare to see the Harding University and Rick with his family.  Then I will have a few weeks of medical clinics.

No comments: