Saturday, February 2, 2019

Clinic in Chuchipaca

Senor Manuel, Manuel Junior and Teresa picked me up this morning.  We had a line of patients waiting as we arrived.  We unloaded the truck, set up clinic, prayed and then we were on a roll.

Manuel Junior is studying in Xela and he told me how strong the earthquake was yesterday. He said that he and his friends were a little on the nervous side.  He had also taken some exams and I asked him how he did. He said that he thought he had done well and that they will have their results next week.

The last patient of the day was Sebastiana, who is one of our regular patients.  She is a sweet lady and is always very kind to us. I wanted to grab a photo of everyone.........

Then Senor Manuel wanted to take a photo........Teresa and Manuel got serious on us. I acted like I was going to put on lipstick and that cracked Sebastiana up!  Just another day in Guate!

Tomorrow, I will drive up to Quiche for worship and then do laundry at the clinic.  It has been 3 weeks now that we have not had enough water for laundry. I am just very thankful that I have access to the clinic and we have water there. I will soon be doing the rain-dance!

1 comment:

Mom said...

That is soooo funny about your lipstick, Sheri!!!!!! I love these pic. too!!!!!