Tuesday, December 4, 2018

New Clinic Location in Saquilla

Yesterday, we had clinic in Saquilla.  We have found a few house to have it in and I believe it will just take a few weeks to get our numbers back.  Last week, I only had three medical patients and yesterday, I had fifteen.

This is our new spot and I like it.  It is quiet and a little closer to Chichi. As you can see, we have hung our sign and will be here every Tuesday.

Last week as I was putting the exam table up, I realized that two pieces of the bed were missing. I always dread the thought of a patient laying down on the table, especially a pregnant lady, and the bed collapsing. So, I ran across the street to the hardware store to see if I could find something that would work.  I did and the guy did not charge me for them!  He said that it was going to go for a good cause and just to take them.  How very nice of him!

This is the view from the consult room.................pretty peaceful!  I think that I like it!

I was hoping that one young girl would return but she did not. She claimed that she is nervous and jumps at every noise that is around her. We talked for several minutes and then I asked the mom, what did she thinks. She told me that her daughter has an evil spirit.  I listened to the mother for awhile and then reassured them that I do not think this is the case. I invited her to come back and talk some more so we will see if she does.

I good clinic and a good day.  Tomorrow, we have an activity in Chuchipaca..........it .should be a very good day!

1 comment:

Mom said...

You are right, no service like that, here!