Friday, December 7, 2018

Last clinic of the Year in Mactzul I

Today, we had our last clinic in Mactzul I for the year. I picked up Martina and we met Enrique, Tomas and Aura at clinic.  we set up and started seeing patients.

Byron and his mom came to see us today...........Byron is growing fast and doing well.

Dental won the competition with more patients than Medical............but that is just ONE clinic.  I will spring back!

After clinic, Aura wanted to practice driving.  When we use to have English classes in Pacaja, we would go out driving some...............so I was excited that she wanted to continue today. 

Aura likes first and second gears..................but we will graduate!  She never stalled out the truck and this is improvement!  I told Martina that when we return from our Christmas break, she also needs to learn!  She was open to it!

Tomorrow, we have clinic in Chuchipaca. There are a lot of activities going on, so I will leave an hour earlier just to assure that I can get out of Chichi. Lisa and Kemmel will travel to the capital and then fly out on Sunday. We will all scatter in different directions but start the clinics up on January 3, 2019.

1 comment:

Mom said...

I loved this blog!!!! Chubby little guy!!! And Aura driving. So many good things!!!!!