Friday, October 4, 2013

Clinic in Mactzul V

This morning I picked up Sandra, Ceci and Maria and we made out way to Mactzul V for clinic.  The roads are still very congested since everyone is still having to use them.  The say the highway will open soon but no one really knows when.

This is a trailer that went over the side of the road last week.  They still have not been able to pull it out.

When we got closer to Mactul V, Manuel called and said that one road was closed so we would have to take another back road.  So, we took the back-back road to Mactzul.

The road situation, is just not something that Guatemala can brag about :)

The church in Mactzul V has been building for a couple of years now. The brick was not on the front, last month when I was here.

This is Cesi, me, Sandra and Maria.  We had a wonderful day and look forward to our next clinic.

Tomorrow, I will be working at home on a class that Mactzul I asked for.  They want to study what is good emotional health.  I think it will a very interesting class.

No comments: