Thursday, December 18, 2008

Wednesday in Winston-Salem

I went to Winston to visit this afternoon. I had dinner with Sally and then we went to Bible Study at South Fork. It was good to see everyone and spend some time talking. Charley taught a class on unity, using references from Corinthians. It was ironic because Josefina told me before I left Guatemala that she would be teaching a class on the same topic. We discussed Jesus' prayer in John, which Charley also referenced.

As you can see from the photo, Mary received the apron from Guatemala. Jim said, "I have seen that apron on your blog!" My dad found an article on aprons so I also gave her a copy of that.

It was a good evening and I look forward to being there again on Sunday afternoon.
Tomorrow we head to Chapel Hill! Go Heels!

No comments: