Friday, February 22, 2013

Clinic in Panajxit

I drove to Santa Cruz this morning to meet Tomas and then we drove to Panajxit.  It is the community that Enrique lives in so he met us there.

We had a very small clinic of only four patients.  I heard there was a party in the area so we think everyone was there instead of at clinic.  Oh well........

This was the sight outside of the community building.  The trash can was empty.......that is all I will say.

After clinic, we went and had lunch at Enrique's.  His wife is such a good cook.  We had steak, beans and tamalitos.  It was wonderful!

Tomorrow, Manuel and I will go to Chicua for clinic.  We will have a good day!

I am several days behind in many things......sometimes there just does not seem to be enough hours in a day.  Anyway, I just caught up on Lisa and Kemmel's blog. When you have a chance, please read it at www.KemmelandLisa.blogspot.com

When I was at Montellano, there was a baptism.  Tomas and Enrique had the opportunity baptize this gentleman.  I know that the angels were rejoicing this day.





Tomorrow, Manuel and I go to Chicua.  I know that we will have a good day.

1 comment:

Mom said...

Sheri, we have the same problem with trash cans here in the states!