Saturday, July 19, 2008

Clinic in Mactzul V

We had a very small clinic today in Mactzul V. Sebastian told us it was because our group from The States was there not too long ago and a wedding was close by. I have learned that if there is a wedding, funeral, party or any other reason not to go to clinic near by, our clinic is small.

We waited and waited hoping for more patients. During this time we drank coffee and talked. Gaspar, Juan and I talked about what we would like to do after Lisa and Kemmel rejoin us, hopes for 2009 and different things that we think are important.

They know my 2 year committment is coming to an end and wanted to know if I will stay. I told them that I hope so, it just depends on a few things. They smiled and said that is what they wanted to hear :)

We talked about different areas that we would like to expand to and areas that we would like to add to our calender on a regular basis. There are so many opportunities and we want to serve in the best way possible.

We finally ate lunch and then had a safe drive back home.

No comments: