Saturday, February 17, 2024

Don't Blink at Ezell!

Let me tell you, a lot is happening here at Ezell.  If you blink, it will suddenly appear different!

We lost a tree, as it was just getting too close to power lines and did not want to risk damage.

 
We have many projects going on and some of them are cute!
 
Other projects require heavier materials and these were delivered early this morning.
 
As I was leaving to go celebrate a birthday, I saw the guys working in the shade with this huge green, "thing."  My curiosity won over so I had to stop and see what it is.
 
They told me that our new friend's name was Javier!
 
 
I enjoy watching the guys work together, be creative and have fun at the same time.

The next afternoon, Javier was completed and found his home not too far from the entrance of the  dental area.
 
 Good job guys!


1 comment:

Mom said...

I love Javier !!!! I'm looking forward to meeting him!! The kids will love him too!!!!!