Friday, September 23, 2022

Need for Sun and Sand!!

My desire for sun and sand has been growing for a couple of years now.  I was hesitant to fly with the whole pandemic issue and not enjoying having my nariz invaded by a cotton swab. Even though I continue to be careful, there was burning need for blue water.

Therefore, mom and I headed to Punta Sam for about a week.

 We had been warned about being kidnapped, so I asked mom to give me her best kidnapped face.
 
Of course, if it had happened, this would NOT have been funny........so, I am thankful.

We stayed at a nice resort and it was very pretty at night.
 
 
It was on the ocean and convenient.
 
There were different patios with pools and furniture.
 
 
Our room had a balcony with a private hammock.
 
There was a toy island that we were able to swim to.  We climbed up on it but some guys did not like that.......never understood why, since I had seen many others out on it. When he continued to blow his whistle, I just claimed I did not understand whistle language.

 
We went down the beach in search for ceviche and we found it.......it was soooooo good.  They had more hammocks and trees to enjoy.
 
The best thing about an adventure ending.......there is now time to begin to plan the next one!! I am sure it will also involve blue water and sand!!
 

 




No comments: