Thursday, March 8, 2018

Harding in Mactzul VI!!

Harding went with us out to Mactzul VI for an ABC clinic today.  We had 46 ABC children and everyone was doing good.

We had three stations to see the students and the families.

The Harding students started with a patient and joined them in the consult and then in pharmacy.

Ana started joking when she saw I had my camera.  I got a fine photo of her hand!

Brenda, our new nurse with some students.

Susan, Jana and Dave busy with their work.

Taking a few minutes just to chat.

Dave and the ladies..............

Kemmel, at work..........he never runs out of things to fix or do.

Look mom!  My tattoo is as large as my hand!

I saw Jose today!  He sure has grown in the last few years.  He is sponsored in the ABC Program by Glenn and Neva!  He said to tell you hi!

It was a fast clinic and a good one.

I met a young lady that has epilepsy and will follow her in our regular clinic in Mactzul I on Fridays.  A very sad situation but hopefully, we will be able to help her.

Harding heads to Antigua.  They will enjoy the night there and then fly home.  Thank you for your work and we look forward to your visit next year!

1 comment:

Mom said...

I loved the last two blogs, Sheri!!!!! I can not say enough good things about the A B C program!!! If not for this program, these children would have no hope for a better future!!! Education is the only answer to poverty but it takes money and such a little of it goes a long way in Guatemala!!! Most people spend $33 a week on nothing!!!!