Monday, January 29, 2018

Weekend in Antigua

This weekend I took my suitcases to Antigua that I will need in a few weeks. I made my shuttle reservations and prepared for the future events.  On the 9th of February, I will return and then meet the surgical team at the airport the next day.

I plan on having seven patients with me so that will be good.  I am familiar with most people of the people in the team. I know that it will be a good week. 

After the surgical week, I will travel back to The States with the team and will be there for about two weeks..........which is about about enough time to say, "Hello.  I am well.  Good bye."  I am looking forward to it.  When I return, we will crank up with spring break groups.

The day moon was beautiful on the drive to Antigua.

My washing machine motor burned up late last week so I took some clothes to Antigua to have washed.  When I left the store, I saw a new restaurant that I wanted to try.  They had a roof top terrace and I really liked it.  I had chicken tacos.

There was no one, well, I should say there were no humans.  This sweet girl helped me finish my tacos.

When the sun started going down, it was beautiful.  I took my Kindle and enjoyed reading and the view.

The drive home was uneventful.  The hotel will keep my bags for me and I will return in a couple of weeks.

1 comment:

Mom said...

WOW!!!! Those tacos were huge!!!!!!!!!!!