Saturday, June 10, 2017

Meet Victor

Today we had clinic in Chuchipaca and the patients were waiting for us as we arrived :)

Last week, Lisa called me and told me that she had met this family so today I saw them in Chuchipaca.  Sebastian, from Chutzurob brought them today and I could tell that this family is very special to him.

Victor is 4 months old and has a cleft lip and palate.  Hopefully, he will gain a few pounds by August and be able to make the trip with us.  This is his dad, Edwin and his mom, Isabela.

Here, Victor is thinking, "Why can you just not leave me alone?"  Monday, Victors parents are going to come to Lemoa and I will give them a specialty bottle that will help with Victor's nutrition.  These bottles are given to us by Jane and Joe that started, Evelyn's Baskets of Love and Life.  Thank you Jane and Joe!

We finished seeing 33 medical and 9 dental patients today.  It rained most of the day and we saw very little of the sun.  It was a good evening to rest and catch up on some Netflix.

Monday, I also hope to see two other babies for surgery in August.

No comments: