Friday, September 6, 2013

Day of Study

Today, I spent most of my day at home preparing a class and studying.  The ladies have asked for a class on paps so they will have a better understanding.  I hope that while presenting the material, they will realize the importance of it and attend a pap day at Clinic Carris.

This morning, Kemmel called and asked if I would go to Lemoa to see a young boy who has been sick.  "Sure!" I said. The young boy is in the ABC Program and has been sick for twelve days.  I gave him some medicine and hopefully within two days, he will see improvement.

Kemmel worked with the guys at the clinic today.  There is a problem with drainage and they are laying new pipe.  As you can see, the ditch has been dug and it is not a short one.

Manuel working hard.

This gives you an idea of how tall the corn is. During this time of year, you can not see the clinic due to being surrounded by corn fields.

Things are good and I am always thankful for that.

No comments: