Tuesday, January 4, 2011

First clinic of 2011!

Today, the guys and I went to Chutzurob for our first clinic of 2011. We had a busy day with 24 medical patients and 4 patients for dental cleaning.

We saw a variety of patients.

The first was a young man who was beaten up last week. Being assaulted was not a good thing but maybe something good will come from it. His eye was in bad shape but he is lucky he was not hurt worse. After the consult, I realized that he did not have a church listed. When I asked him about that, he became uncomfortable. He hung his head and said, "The truth is that I use to attend the service here regularly but now I do not go any where." I told him that I was very sorry that he had been hurt but this might be a good time to reconsider his life choices. The brother from the church also talked to him so hopefully, he will think about his current relationship with Christ.

We saw a lady with severe anemia and also a family with scabies.

It was a good clinic and now we are back in motion...................................

No comments: