Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Grandma's Birthday Celebration!


Before I returned to Guatemala, we celebrated my grandma's 95th birthday!

The first photo is of Sally who has helped me more than I can say. We have been friends for more years than we would like to admit......we just can't count that high. She helped me with my house before it sold, during the sale and continues with issues as they arise. She will make her first trip to Guatemala with the South Fork Church of Christ in October and I am looking forward to that.

We had lunch with my Grandma to celebrate her birthday! My brother, Mike was not able to join us since he is in Fayetteville, NC. He works for the NC Forest Service and the fires are keeping him busy. Please pray for his safety. Angie, my sister-in-law and Paige, my niece were able to eat with us. The photo is of Paige, my mom, me and my grandmother.

No comments: